ORDER MINIMUM -
The minimum order total is $250.00 (before shipping). Items must be ordered in minimum case pack quantities of 12, per item/per style.
Non-personalized Order Minimum: $250.00
Personalized Minimum: 48 – 144 pcs.
Orders are shipped FOB Orlando, Prepaid & Add. Our standard (Best Way) shipping provider is FedEx and orders are shipped via Ground. Freight service is available for pallet shipments.
ORDER CHANGES -
Once you submit your order, we are unable to make changes. Please carefully check your order prior to submitting it for processing. Changes cannot be guaranteed after the order has been placed. Please carefully review your order and shipping address prior to submitting your order.
Product Information & Product Care -
Genuine once fired shell casings may contain minor blemishes or scratches consistent with their history. Our products are completely safe to use inert rounds. They are lead-free and do not contain active primers or gunpowder, however, because they resemble live ammunition, we do not recommend bringing them to locations where live ammunition may not be permitted (e.g. schools, airports, etc.).
- Our products are not dishwasher safe.
- Do not microwave or freeze products.
- Do not soak or use to store liquids for long periods.
- Avoid using scrub cloths, bristled brushes, or steel wool.
- Use a mild soap and a non-abrasive cloth to clean products.
- Rinse with warm water and immediately dry the product thoroughly.
- Polish with a microfiber cloth, being careful not to polish too aggressively as this can remove the coating.
- Regular cleaning and polishing will prevent dirt and oils from accumulating and help maintain the product's luster.
- For Brass Products - Oils in your skin can hasten brass tarnishing. To prevent your brass product from tarnishing, a thin coating of linseed oil or mineral can be helpful. Be sure to apply oil with a soft terry cloth.
Bullet Glassware Care & Use -
- Please wash before use.
- Not Dishwasher safe. Please hand wash only.
- Extremely hot liquids may stress the glass and cause breakage.
- Do not microwave or freeze glass as this can cause the glass to break.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers.