Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement
2 MONKEY TRADING, LLC. (2 Monkey) actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its domestic dealers and sales representatives through materials provided by 2 Monkey at no or nominal cost. Effective August 1, 2017, a NEW Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all Lucky Shot® branded products will be in effect. This policy applies only to U.S. and Canadian dealers and sales representatives. We have implemented this MAP policy to preserve our strong reputation for providing customers with high value products and valued after sales support. We greatly appreciate the efforts of all resellers to distribute our products and support their customers.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
- The MAP for all single style / SKU Lucky Shot® brand products shall be no more than 10% less than the most current published list provided in the 2 Monkey Trading catalog price sheets. The MAP for multi-unit packs of same style / SKU pieces shall be no more than 23% less than the most current published list provided in the 2 Monkey Trading catalog price sheets. MAP pricing is established by 2 Monkey and may be adjusted by 2 Monkey at its sole discretion.
- The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Lucky Shot® products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or similar electronic media (i.e. Amazon.com), television, radio and public signage. The MAP policy does not apply to any in-store advertising that is only displayed in the store and not distributed to any customer(s).
- The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
- If pricing is displayed, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
- MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone.
- MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer 2 Monkey products at any price in excess of the MAP. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other acceptable prices below the MAP price.
- 2 Monkey's MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than MAP.
- Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks of 2 Monkey Trading as the property of 2 Monkey Trading and use advertising materials provided by 2 Monkey Trading in an authorized manner only.
- Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. 2 Monkey does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of 2 Monkey and its Lucky Shot® branded products. 2 Monkey will not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy/Agreement
This MAP policy has been established by 2 Monkey to help ensure the legacy of the Lucky Shot® brand as a top producer of high quality products and accessories and to protect the reputation of its name and products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure dealers and sales representatives have the incentive to invest resources into services for 2 Monkey customers. Please indicate your understanding of this policy and your willingness to abide by its terms and conditions by signing and listing the name of your company below. Sales representatives of 2 Monkey products will supply a copy of the 2 Monkey MAP policy to any new or existing reseller to be filled out, acknowledged, and returned to 2 Monkey This form shall be signed and returned to 2 Monkey and in doing so, will bind the reseller to abide by the MAP and reseller requirements spelled out in this document.